Canoe Gosport


www.canoegosport.co.uk



So For anyone back home in Gosport heres the updated Canoe Gosport Site/Blog its a work in progress but a better platform than the old site with this one now actually usable from mobile,

If youve any cotent to be added please send it over otherwise the 2014 course calendar is online.

I started kayaking with Ken and Gosport scouts when I was 11 since then Kayaking has become my life with desicions I make watersports related. 

See where your hobby can take you

#Paddle4Life





Paddle4Play: Canoe Gosport

Thursday 13 February 2014

Canoe Gosport


www.canoegosport.co.uk



So For anyone back home in Gosport heres the updated Canoe Gosport Site/Blog its a work in progress but a better platform than the old site with this one now actually usable from mobile,

If youve any cotent to be added please send it over otherwise the 2014 course calendar is online.

I started kayaking with Ken and Gosport scouts when I was 11 since then Kayaking has become my life with desicions I make watersports related. 

See where your hobby can take you

#Paddle4Life





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home